Friday, August 6, 2021

Idaho Road Trip -

Photography by Angela Jane reporting......

Pulling into a Rest stop I saw Ladies with their tattooed Riders plus two single front scouts and one back up - Heading on their Adventure to Sturgis together.
"Wow! To watch them ride.  Passing me up through traffic and over the hills."

At the High Desert Harley-Davidson I walked the Motorcycle Alley and saw some eye candy and chrome.
Met a Hwy 81 plus Wild Hog.  Ladies he is tall, single and rides.
Myself, stopping here to shop for a pin and found a button  liked for me, this rookie Rider.

At the Weatherbee Rest Stop I talked with two riders going to Sturgis.  Kevin leading with his tattooed friend-Bacon?
"I'm following Kevin!" he said with a Big Smile.
Also, a few parking spaces down two mustached Walla onion prison riders heading just over the boarder on their big motorbikes.

Over all a good road trip for this crew of two.
Angela Jane and Cloe too.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to Hear from You. Comments go straight to Handcrafted email, Thank You, Angela Jane.