Monday, August 15, 2011

Sunday Fishing ! Then pan Fry caught Fish.

ready to fry after photo shoot

So this is how to make it look bigger.
  Sunday, went fishing up to a small remote Lake in the state of Oregon.  The water rippled with the littlest fry jumping for the mayflies.
 Three of us in the Boat with a mascot.  I put  the worm on the hook,  despite its wiggling and guts,  and caught the fish, a 12 inch fish (I think mike was feeding my ego).  A beautiful rainbow trout.  "The colors were very bright." Mike said later.  Carl netted and took it off the hook.  Mike was driving the boat and Scooter was moving towards the chicken snack.  Total fish caught 3, 1 keeper.  Later.......I held the fish and started the gutting process.  Mike helped me clean it out. I bagged and put in fridge.  Next day, I fried it up in a little olive oil the meat tasted good.


Angela Jane reporting....and photos by Angela, also with computer too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to Hear from You. Comments go straight to Handcrafted email, Thank You, Angela Jane.