Friday, September 2, 2011

California Good Friends Good Trip

Martha to me
Keep in touch, Have those moments, and reconfirm or update friendships. Shared moments that help us love even more.
we are all the same emotions just mixing at different times, Rock on Martha.It's all attitude. Smile and a big bear hug and sometimes just have to say F... it.  You know you're getting older when.......I used to be able....without, ouch....lost my train of thought and I'm sober.  Thank you to everyone who made it out, and lots of Love, Angela.  Martha you touched so many lives in your 38 years on this earth, hearts that still beat to keep the circle of life going. Your kids are beautiful.  Thank you Keith.


The guys from college days


Me and Chris
To you guys who have no idea how much of a hero you are to me.  Chris S. by your strong happy go lucky smile and steady stance not expecting anything from me, scared as I was of hopping on the back of the motorcycle, you made sure your helmet was on my head, I felt safer and have loved motorcycles ever since.  Tom L.  not to sure about you, you're cute in a weasel sort of way, (I still have my drawing), I love animals and your humor did bring out the blush in me as I was trying to look like I was ignoring you, which gave me pose for walking through the doors of life with a humor inside me to keep me strong.  Tom C.  you gave me the understanding of guys honest and blunt language that opened up an honesty and action in me to do what's right for me as I follow my heart.(that's female :).  Chris D. you are the best gaming master ever, and to live with type I diabetes your whole life, and I only 18 years to your 40 living. I can live longer too despite the extra work it is just to stay alive in daily sometimes hourly care, you are my inspiration to keep living life to the fullest.  Jeff, I want some plant starts, you have the Venus fly trap?  You are sooo... cool for going along with me on this gathering.  Now all our kids see who their parents hung out with.  Thank you guys and Brenda you still have that great happy, welcoming smile.

Me and Gary


Castle in Napa


Sisters in time, can you believe we share the same Birthday.


Beautiful outdoor day!


North meets South.

Even had a place for the kid to hang out..........Thank you to all families and friends.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to Hear from You. Comments go straight to Handcrafted email, Thank You, Angela Jane.