Friday, September 9, 2011

Interview With the Hillsboro Argus, Oregon Newspaper

Angela Jane reporting for this newsletter.......

  Friday September 9th, 2011, I had the pleasure of interviewing Gary Stutzman, Managing editor of the Hillsboro Argus.  Thank you to the staff, that provide the local news and nice people.  Thank you Gary, for your expertise.

  This was my 2nd interview, the first being with Christopher, the bird man, on the Barn owl report.

  I am Angela Jane at the start of my official beginning, journalism self.  Thank you to all the people and friends who let me question, talk a lot, gathering and sharing all the information I can tell.

 Here is another link to my photo Journalism work  http://handmadebyangelajane.blogspot.com/  Please keep in touch, and talk with me.

                                                              Angela Jane Reproter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to Hear from You. Comments go straight to Handcrafted email, Thank You, Angela Jane.