Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Bearded Iris, May 2012 Walk in Hillsboro, Oregon

  Spring brings flowering smells and into clusters of irises on one our dog training walks about the city center of Hillsboro, Oregon.  Bear does not seem to like, little white dogs.  I had to sit on him.  I am sorry for his behavior that day. The lady with the little dog picks him up an shoots me a look for a while after that day.  Bear is better behaved now, and I am more in control we are both memorable in our first impression with public relations. Flowers made my day a good one.
Angela Jane....reporting

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela: the flowers are coming out. It's foggy here in Brookings most of the day. Is your world spinning in control with wool?
    Now I know that Iris's have beards! I have a book on swimming holes in Oregon, great book. There's a place called Three Pools on the Little North Fork Santiam River, 39.7 miles east of Salem, rated 10 out of 10. Check it out on one of your adventures. Richard

    ReplyDelete

Love to Hear from You. Comments go straight to Handcrafted email, Thank You, Angela Jane.