Friday, May 9, 2014

Best Handcrafted & Outdoor Road Trip Logo Art Eagle Fishing

Fishing, Hunter,Creating Sharing Art.
 
 I learned the basics of Northwest Native Totem design and illustrated this art with my heart, which is now the theme as Handcrafted & Outdoor Road trip logo out of the Great Northwest.  Painted on our rigs and printed on our Handcrafted product labels & paper newsletter is this emblem of Art and Nature as we travel.  We are taking the time to share, show, visit with, those we meet along our travels &  Enjoy as much Quality life with outdoor activities, adventures and connecting.

Angela--- Artist/Illustrator--- "This was designed in the year 1996 for Xmas cards and inspired by "Bugs" part of the City of Tualatin Operations Department, who showed me a photo of his Indian Grandpa, when I worked as Parks Maintenance worker for the City.  The egg inside was my hope of having a baby and I was working outside every day hearing stories and waiting for my chance to get back and be in the woods."
  Angela Jane reporting...

Fishing Tip:  Those who fish inspire Art from others watching.

Fishing Tip #2: Fishing is not relaxing when you are the Worm, Yet it has its moments.

1 comment:

  1. I realy enjoy reading the reporting section of this sight so cool an the products being offered are top quality hand made that it what america was built on our back bone. small companys owned an operated by americans who care about our needs. keep up the fine work!

    ReplyDelete

Love to Hear from You. Comments go straight to Handcrafted email, Thank You, Angela Jane.