Saturday, January 30, 2016

Hunting Dogs: In the Rig Ready to Go

Photography by Angela Jane Howard

 With their radio collars on, noses ready to track.  These are Frank's Hunting Dogs ready to go training.

"If we give her the glowing eye look, maybe the Scooby van will be called up." (A dogs hero ride.)
The young pup in Training in the middle with the Big Seasoned Dogs.  It was all I could do not to put out my hand to touch, hug and cuddle that puppy (always be aware, could nip/bite.  Always ask owner first and follow how to if ok). 
The girl in me came out, I want that puppy to take home.
Frank has been Training & Hunting with dogs for over 40 years...Thank you for sharing your charges and time to visit with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to Hear from You. Comments go straight to Handcrafted email, Thank You, Angela Jane.